Hope, healing, and health starts here.
If deep down inside, you can hear the faint whisper of hope, even though you’re scared, you’re in the right place. Taking the courageous step to work with me is where real healing and health begins.
Coaching is not therapy. It’s a collaborative partnership that helps you step into your future and create the life you want most.
Coaching empowers you to create the vision of what you want, break it down into small, manageable steps, and take consistent action toward reclaiming you life on your terms.
However, you won’t do it alone. You’ll have me working with you every step of the way. I’ll help you clarify what you want, where you want to go, and how to get there. We’ll tackle obstacles, challenges, and all those self-sabotaging beliefs that get in your way.
Working with me can be a valuable addition to treatment or as a transitional support from therapy. I love collaborating with care teams on your behalf! I also work with women who have completed therapy and are ready to take action and reclaim their lives.
If you’ve not worked with a therapist or treatment team, that’s okay too. If you have a chaotic relationship with food, I can help. Together, we can unpack what’s going on and what might work best for you right now.
If you trust the process and lean into the work, you can:
- feel more comfortable around food and grow to enjoy it.
- feel less anxiety, worry, overwhelm, and confusion.
- experience fewer scattered, racing, and ruminating negative thoughts.
- learn to regulate your emotions without using food or any substance or behavior.
- create a more compassionate relationship with yourself.
- experience better, restful sleep.
- have more energy, vitality, and stamina.
- improve your overall wellness and sense of well being.
- grow your confidence, self-compassion, self-value, and self-worth.
- and much, much, more!
Of course, everyone’s results are different, but if you’re dedicated and committed to the work, even when you’re scared, frustrated, impatient, and want to give up, hope, healing and health are possible.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I’M THE COACH FOR YOU?
- you want to work with an experienced, wise, compassionate, certified coach who has traveled similar paths, healed and recovered fully, and continues to evolve and grow personally and professionally.
- you’re dedicated and committed to doing the work, even when you feel scared, anxious, and doubtful that anything will ever change.
- you’re open to feeling uncomfortable, getting out of your way, and staying focused on your vision of hope, healing and health.
- you’re ready to take responsibility for creating long-lasting change for you, your body, and your life!
Then I am definitely the coach for YOU!
I offer a no-cost consultation call where we can meet and start getting to know each other. We’ll talk about where you’re at and what you need, and I’ll offer you a glimpse into what coaching with me is like.
Together, we’ll decide if we’re a good fit and if I can help you move forward. If so, we’ll design a coaching program that will serve you best, how to get started, and answer all your questions.
Click the button and let’s get to work!
See you on the other side!