If you are functioning well in your life, overall, yet have a deep desire to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle, weight coaching could be perfect for you.
Weight coaching with me could be exactly what you need if:
- your eating patterns are causing you to gain weight or are interfering with your weight goals;
- you have tried a variety of diets and weight loss programs, and yet have failed to lose the weight that you know you are fully capable of achieving;
- your anxiety and anxious eating are sabotaging your weight loss results.
My philosophy of life coaching rests on a foundation of cognitive behavioral, positive psychology, mindfulness, strengths-based, and functional health assumptions aimed at teaching you how to use the power of your brilliant mind to solve your mental, emotional, and physical problems. I truly believe that you hold the key to your weight problems and are fully capable of solving them.
As your coach, I am the guide on the side with expertise in functional health weight loss and asking powerful questions designed to unlock your brilliance. Typically, we will not rehash or unpack your past, except for context. I meet you where you are and help you get to where you want to go.
The women I work with invest in weight coaching when they are ready to:
- commit fully to doing the internal work necessary to change their eating and lifestyle patterns.
- dedicate time to journaling, exploring themselves deeply, and completing the weight loss program homework.
- change their current, sabotaging eating and lifestyle habits.
- show up on our calls ready to dive in, be vulnerable, and make the necessary changes to evolve their mental, emotional, and physical health.
Committing, dedicating, and showing up will then allow you to:
- feel better, less anxious, freer, more alive, motivated, and inspired.
- lose weight and sustain your weight goals.
- experience more joy, less stress, and a clearer sense of who you are and what you want your life to look like.
- take more intentional, deliberate actions in your life and physical well being.
- set, pursue, and achieve your weight and wellness goals and dreams.
Weight coaching is designed to help you remove the self-created internal obstacles that stand between you, your weight goals, and your dreams. It is not a replacement or alternative to professional counseling or psychotherapy.
For example, if you are functioning well, continuing to work, live your life, maintain your productivity, and are committed and motivated to doing some deep internal excavating of old thoughts and beliefs, then weight coaching could be the perfect for you.
However, if you are struggling with eating disorder behaviors that are contributing to your weight problems, I highly encourage you to reach out to an appropriate mental health provider for immediate assistance.
If you’re not sure, then absolutely contact me and together, we will decide the most ethical and best direction to take to get your some relief.
No matter if you want coaching or what help deciding if coaching or therapy is more appropriate, I am here to help. Simply click on the button below to access my calendar. Together, we will figure it out and set you on the best path toward relief and success