If feeling anxious all the time is sabotaging your ability to pursue and achieve your goals, then life coaching could help you get back on track by teaching you effective strategies for addressing your anxiety and how to manage your mental and emotional health so you can step fully into your life and dreams.
My philosophy of life coaching rests on a foundation of cognitive behavioral, positive psychology, mindfulness, strengths-based, and functional health assumptions aimed at teaching you how to use the power of your brilliant mind to solve your mental and emotional problems. I truly believe that you hold the key to your future and are fully capable of solving your own problems.
As your coach, I am the guide on the side with expertise in asking powerful questions designed to unlock your brilliance. We typically will not rehash or unpack your past, except for context. I meet you where you are and help you get to where you want to go.
The women I work with invest in coaching when they are ready to:
- commit fully to doing the internal work necessary to change their life.
- dedicate time to journaling, exploring themselves deeply, and completing the program homework.
- show up on our calls ready to dive in, be vulnerable, and make the necessary changes to evolve their mental and emotional health.
Committing, dedicating, and showing up will then allow you to:
- feel better, less anxious, freer, more alive, motivated, and inspired.
- experience more joy, less stress, and a clearer sense of who you are and what you want your life to look like.
- take more intentional, deliberate actions in your life and relationships.
- set, pursue, and achieve your goals and dreams.
Life coaching is designed to help you remove the self-created internal obstacles that stand between you and your dreams. It is not a replacement or alternative to professional counseling or psychotherapy.
For example, if you are functioning well, continuing to work, live your life, maintain your productivity, and are committed and motivated to doing some deep internal excavating of old thoughts and beliefs, then life coaching could be the perfect for you.
However, if you are struggling to put one foot in front of the other, afraid to leave your home, suffering from frequent panic attacks, or engaging in eating disorder behaviors, I highly encourage you to reach out to an appropriate mental health provider for immediate assistance.
If you’re not sure, then absolutely contact me and together, we will decide the most ethical and best direction to take to get your some relief.
No matter if you want coaching or want help deciding if coaching or therapy is more appropriate, I am here to help. Simply click on the button below to access my calendar. Together, we will figure it out and set you on the best path toward relief and succe